castwolve

Battle Pass Gone?

Hello, I have been trying to figure out what happened to my battle pass? I saved up crowns for months to buy it for having it for the first time ever a couple months ago. It's been awhile since I played decided to get on to check out the new Season 5 and found out that my Battle Pass is gone? It took me forever to save up crowns from doing the Antenna in my Shelter. My antenna is not fully maxed and it takes me forever to find the resources. I am very upset because I thought that when you buy the Battle Pass. You get it for keeps just like any other Battle Pass for any other game. Why would it be like that. Or is it a glitch? I don't understand why I would have to re-buy something I spent my hard earned time on for months over something that I lost. I need help. I want my Battle Pass back.

Hi there, the battle pass is something that changes with every season - this time, we have the Season 5 battle pass. Sorry to hear that you're upset about this, but the good news is that the crowns you receive throughout completing a battle pass, is usually enough to buy the next battle pass premium 🙂 aside from this, our Partners also do giveaways for battle pass codes, so you can definitely join in and try to grab one. 🍅