Ogrinho

BRAZILIAN ARMED FORCES A3 - BRAF

ij2a3Ay.png

BRAF is a mod that includes the brazilian armed forces to the Arma 3 platform. Created in 2020 by Ulisses "@odyseus" Bento, @johnhansen@Araquem Ladislau and by me Rodrigo "@Ogrinho" Arantes, BRAF was born from a coalition of brazilian gamers already known for their previous mods, BRAF(Never released to public), Brazilian Armed Forces - BAF and Brazilian Defense forces - BDF, reuniting different areas of knowledge to plan, group and to develop a new mod, open to developers who contribute with deliverables, giving BRAF their creations and knowledge in order to create a solid mod, respecting the project guidelines. Although we have done previous projects, our goal with BRAF is to make the best of each project, respecting the rights of authors not present in the current work. This means that not all assets made specifically for BAF and BDF will be present in BRAF.

CNNqur9.png

ck5bNQu.png

O28ZVMu.png

LDm6U0y.png

R9RwFIW.png

hDutVgN.png

zNBJAqj.png

RMIagtj.png

viMec99.png

MUDt8Zz.png

eIFQ6XH.png

DOWNLOAD STEAM

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DreamRebel said:

Keep up the good work! It sure looks promising, models seem well made.

Thanks Bro!

Excelente!!!
I remember suggesting naively in the steam comments this possible coalition, it took a few years but it happened hehe, all the best Brazilian modders from the ArmA community portraying our ground forces. Q u a l i d a d e , thank you all for your work!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LoRo said:

Congrats!!

Thanks, hermano!

On 9/13/2020 at 2:55 AM, RommelBr said:

Excelente!!!
I remember suggesting naively in the steam comments this possible coalition, it took a few years but it happened hehe, all the best Brazilian modders from the ArmA community portraying our ground forces. Q u a l i d a d e , thank you all for your work!

Better late than never!

• Like 1