duketm

Zeus-Sever conflict

Hello, i have wierd problem, when i enable Zeus and "give" it to one of the slots on the mission, mission wont launch on my server, it lets me pick slot, and then freezes in loading.
As soon i delete Zeus from the mission editor, mission launches on server no problem.

Hello there, 

Just today we had this issue in our community. The thing is (and i have no excessive idea about this) when you dont put any asset from one specific mod (e.g. RHS) nor Zeus, the server doesnt care about that mod beign corrupted/not well loaded. 

When you use Zeus the server wants to make sure that addon is well loaded. 

In our case it was simple enough, we had a syntax error when loading RHS and thus that mod was missing. 

Btw, if you are from my comunity: it's solved! Crisis avoided! 😆

18 hours ago, .Marti said:

Hello there, 

Just today we had this issue in our community. The thing is (and i have no excessive idea about this) when you dont put any asset from one specific mod (e.g. RHS) nor Zeus, the server doesnt care about that mod beign corrupted/not well loaded. 

When you use Zeus the server wants to make sure that addon is well loaded. 

In our case it was simple enough, we had a syntax error when loading RHS and thus that mod was missing. 

Btw, if you are from my comunity: it's solved! Crisis avoided! 😆

Can you explain a little bit better? 🙂

The problem probably is that you are not loading the addons/one of them correctly OR you have an addon missing server side.

In our case, we had the route to one of the mods with a syntax error (So it was like the addon were missing). Even tho the mission hadn't that specific dependency, when introducing Zeus in the mission it will check for it (In our case, RHS, because we had it on Local but was not well enabled on server). 

that's how far i can tell you, recheck you have all the mods well routed. Probably you can see in the RPT file what are the missing files. Check that out. Maybe someone can tell you something else, but i think without the RPT file is harder to find a solution. Cheers.