wez2025

Just duo?

why can't i just play with a friend in duo against other duo's?

always end up getting rinsed by x3 teams 

where is max x2?

• Like 1

Also is there a true solo mode? 

where you fight against solo people in no teams ? 

it still states up to 3 

From what I've played their is no true solos or duos modes. I'm happy they brought in being able to play trios but mixing it all together isn't fun. Let someone choose duos or trios with solowolf mode if they want that challenge but killing 1 guy in a squad of three and being hunted by the other two just isn't fun to me personally.

There’s no solo mode what your seeing is the option to earn extra battle pass exp by increasing the odds you’ll face teams in your encounters and even then you’ll only get the exp bonus if there’s at least one team in game. I’d like them to bring back random duos or even trios would be nice. 

I think the crux of the of the issue is a falling number of players, even with cross platforming from Xbox, switch AND pc it still takes 2-4 minutes at any time of any day I try to play to actually get a game going assuming I don’t hard crash. This is why I think they can’t separate any playlists here.   

4 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

There’s no solo mode what your seeing is the option to earn extra battle pass exp by increasing the odds you’ll face teams in your encounters and even then you’ll only get the exp bonus if there’s at least one team in game. I’d like them to bring back random duos or even trios would be nice. 

I think the crux of the of the issue is a falling number of players, even with cross platforming from Xbox, switch AND pc it still takes 2-4 minutes at any time of any day I try to play to actually get a game going assuming I don’t hard crash. This is why I think they can’t separate any playlists here.   

Honestly speaking I find soloing queueing into any team mode can be pretty toxic, I've switched from apex legends to this game specifically because they had no solo mode and the playerbase left a pretty bad taste in my mouth after a while.

I feel like selfish/toxic players would be even more problematic on this game due to the extremely high TTK and the reliance on loot collected in game.

I wasn't around during during said random team modes, but I imagine these issues were pretty prevalent?

Team modes were fun and I surely miss it very much, only problem was back then you could loot team mates boxes and you’d find griefers spawn killing their team to steal guns and gear or steal the airdrop etc. As for loot most veteran players are either no longer needing loot either weapons and or materials or just care for it and play to kill people. I’m inbetween to be honest I still have upgrades to do especially the final crafting time upgrade for instant crafting. Even still I find myself going into match’s just to kill for the sake of challenges.