Sign in to follow this  
Jcgs

Character is almost no able to walk, walking bug

It´s the second time this happens time, the first time I solved it by reinstaling the game, I don´t want to do that again, so if any one knows how to fix it or can help me I'll would really appreciate it.

Here is a link to a video with my issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3kVms0i3mM&feature=youtu.be

Sorry for the 4k quality

Try to turn off and on your MODs. I've had that issue recently and solved via turning MODs on and off.

The issue started while I was playing, actually  both times it started  during the game, I don't know what to do and I was not able to find any other post with this issue. 

52 minutes ago, POLPOX said:

Try to turn off and on your MODs. I've had that issue recently and solved via turning MODs on and off.

Currently I'm playing with out mods activated, I tried turning off the optional DLC but I still have the problem. 

Anyway thank you for trying to help me!

Have you verified the integrity of your game files through steam? 

9 hours ago, stanhope said:

Have you verified the integrity of your game files through steam? 

Yes I tried that last night but I still had the issue, so  I reinstalled the game but I still have the issue, I don't know what to do know 

1 hour ago, Jcgs said:

Yes I tried that last night but I still had the issue, so  I reinstalled the game but I still have the issue, I don't know what to do know 

Do you have any other controller inputs connected to your computer such as an XBOX/STEAM controller, joystick or another keyboard or gamepad? If so try unplugging them and re-starting the game. Looks to me like there is some sort of input interference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jackal326 said:

Do you have any other controller inputs connected to your computer such as an XBOX/STEAM controller, joystick or another keyboard or gamepad? If so try unplugging them and re-starting the game. Looks to me like there is some sort of input interference.

I only have one keyboard and one mouse on my PC and no joystick or anything besides a USB fan, but I still tried to change the keyboard and mouse from USB port and holly cow that actually worked, the game it's working fine again, thanks man, I really didn't know what else to do, they were plugged in a USB 3 port I don't know if that was causing the issue, thank you again!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jcgs said:

I only have one keyboard and one mouse on my PC and no joystick or anything besides a USB fan, but I still tried to change the keyboard and mouse from USB port and holly cow that actually worked, the game it's working fine again, thanks man, I really didn't know what else to do, they were plugged in a USB 3 port I don't know if that was causing the issue, thank you again!

I'm not going to lie, it was a total stab in the dark. Glad the idea was able to point you in the right direction.

How about to change it to Development Branch and switch back? It only took 3GB of redownload, better than redownloading the entire.

10 hours ago, POLPOX said:

How about to change it to Development Branch and switch back? It only took 3GB of redownload, better than redownloading the entire.

The problem is fixed mate 🙂