Sign in to follow this  
marki980908

Small Insignia mod

Hello, I would like to make my own custom small insignia mod, however I am not really sure how to.
Obviously I have though about ripping off other people mods of simular nature and just replacing textures, but I would like to learn it myself, etc.
Is there anyone who would be able to direct me to a tutorial or help me with the project?

I don't mind giving a hand if needed, doing an insignia mod is pretty basic and not hard to learn. Would even be willing to share with you source files from my own patches pack to get you started, if interested.

• Like 2

Ye, I would actually be very interested. I am no stranger to making insignia itself aswell as converting. I am just confused by the format. I mean like, which files tell the game which information. I looked at other people work, to figure out a template, but I am still not sure what defines names etc of each insignia and what not.
Is there a way to contact you?

Sure thing, not a problem at all. You can either contact me through DM here, or preferably on Discord if you use it. My ID: Siege-A#5657