Centipede1968

to hard to play with crossplay

Hello, 

so now , like playing VIGOR on switch is very interesting. The first time i saw VIGOR at Gamescom, last Year in cologne. Very Interesting game i thought. But only on xBox , very sad. Now since it was released on Nintendo Switch ill get it, and start palying. But its very hard to survive. you are dead before you can say hello to somebody. the fun of the game changes to frustration. 

For me the only way is to go into a game without weapon, loot one house, and leave the map as soon as possible, caus you are dead before you can say hello. I think the xbox console system is more agil at this time, and the switch is to slow. If there is any kind of playing with out cross playing, it would be nice. But at this time, ... i want to play the game, but the death is with a lot of round´s  if playing. 

is there anybody who think it too?

Centipede1968

I play a few games with cross-platform and I have the same thinking: xbox, pc, sony and others are not on the same level when cross platform is used in a game.

i'm Xbox for info.

I think, the biggest unfairness is, if you see the group are waiting for start, you can see, the the most people are without weapon,

they only want to loot, and they start to hunt them. Cause they now, the most are from the switch, and have a lower chanchse the get alive in the game. 

may try to wait for PS4 comming out, maybe it would be better, then it is easyser to get alive ill hope. if not, the game is unusable to play in cross platform in that condition. 

Centipede1968