avibird 1

Why is there are no function in Zeus to move dead bodies around the map.

Why can't you move dead bodies around while you in the Zeus interface. Can you make the bodies editable ? 

Yes I know but you can't move dead bodies around like you can move alive units. Dead Bodies with the black icon circle can't be dragged around. I am working on a mission that the mission will end when 24 civilians are killed during the mission I want to count the bodies that were killed and move then to a different area to see which ones were killed but you can't move them from the location they died why ? And is there a way that makes them edible ie I can move them like other placed editor items on the map.

@Gunter Severloh

Perhaps I'm missing something there is no way that I can move dead bodies around through Zeus once the unit is dead and has the black icon I can move their ammo ie weapons but the body is like a dead object pun intended on the map.

@Gunter Severloh

I don't understand why in the hell they would not allow you to move dead bodies you can move blown up vehicles but not dead bodies I don't understand the logic of this and the way Bohemia plans certain functions of the game. For example why would vanilla waypoints disappear after contact with enemy forces SMH does not make sense!!!

3 hours ago, avibird 1 said:

why in the hell they would not allow you to move dead bodies you can move blown up vehicles but not dead bodies

Hmm, different objects maybe idk cant really help you there?

I'm just wondering what is your intention in moving dead bodies anyways, something for the sake of ambiance?

Have you looked at the curator page https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Curator

This for dead bodies https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addCuratorEditableObjects

Maybe @R3vo

could better help with your moving dead bodies.

It's purely for testing. I am testing out various patrol scripts and use of vanilla waypoints GAIA and VCOM. Each group of enemy units have different items that I can identify which group it is. But want to move the dead bodies together and plot how far each group or units move around the map. Most of the group respawn in back into the mission until a particular event occurs like the killing of a soldier the blowing up of a tower reaching a certain location etc etc. 

Just think it's funny that you can't move dead bodies around in Zeus 😢

I'm also trying to set up a trigger when 24 civilians are killed the mission ends. It helps me count the bodies to determine how much air strikes and artillery support I'm going to give the playable units. What is the best way to write a trigger to end the game if 24 civilians are killed.

Lol I setup custom squads in my mission design with a few dozen squads all being programmed by different rules and engagement ie waypoints scripts and mods ect. I would like to get a good overview of where the squad members moved and died.  Plus it would be fun stacking up bodies after you neutralized opposing forces in that sector. I hope that satisfied your curiosity Avibird