Sign in to follow this  
Matthew291079

Maps being stripped down

Is there any possibility the vigor team could let us know why loot is being taken away from maps, halidor hotel is basically empty on the featured map and like the 3 sheds on Snowden.. the maps prime locations. What vision does vigor have for this game now as it seems to be changing but no clarification, if it’s a straight up shoot em up...no problem. If it’s trying to force the hand of boosting to turn this back into a looting game, perhaps boosting rewards could be in play (crates, guns for example). After running through empty or half empty houses and picking up scraps compared to past, I’m happy to exit camp and ruin someone else’s game...nothing much to lose and more to gain, just took someone out on exit after not so much loot on my time out, hoping the player doesn’t take it personally and stays motivated to jump back in.

To be honest, If the loot gets anymore lowered...vigor may as well entertain one players crazy idea of adding zombies to bring back the excitement and adrenaline of running through maps and trying to survive. I prefer the loot side of things but at the moment will accept any improvements to the negative changes

Zombie 🙂  if, when you die in the map.. you "revive" as a zombie to kill others players and take their loot... then the loop has no end..