Multiplayer-compatible reincarnation of spectrum analyser from DLC Contact for use in normal Arma3
This is RU/ENG singleplayer showcase mission: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2214415193

Features:
-automatic generation of UAV&terminals signals
-custom signal source by missionmaker on any object (ACE cargo compatible)
-realistic signal fade from terrain&distance
-UAV&terminals jamming
-UAV&terminals friendly-foe identification
-multiplayer tested with 120+ players on server and 20+ devices working and nearly 20 signal sources. Thanks red-bear.ru players for it

-no addons required

Script developed and tested for MP, so some functions dont work proper with AI and in this showcase scenario are simulated with simple scripts (they still work fine in mp with non-ai clients)

You can get the latest version of script on my google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11j-1GZAlLP5uWU0jrzp1A7_7tqdQjDr8?usp=sharing

Quick "How to use in your mission":
-place spectrum_device.sqf, sa_ewar.sqf, stringtable.xml (last for russian&other languages support) in your mission folder
-call scripts in init.sqf of your mission like this:

[] execVM "spectrum_device.sqf";
[] execVM "sa_ewar.sqf";

-give players device&antennas (in unit's init field or sqf file) like this (device&antennas are hidden in VR by default):

this addWeapon "hgun_esd_01_F";
this addHandgunItem "muzzle_antenna_02_f";
this addItemToVest "muzzle_antenna_03_f";

-if you need to add a  custom signal for any object in your mission by edinting spectrum_device.sqf 

//Mission settings
sa_beacons=[[t1,-1],[t2,563.2]];

(t1, t2-variable name if object, second parametr-frequency of signal, -1 for random. 3rd parametr-base strength of signal. not used=defaul, -1 random, or some value in dBa)

• Like 8

script&demo scenario updated

script v1.5a

-small net optimization of spike signals

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

script update
v1.6

-fixed issue with jamm on dedicated server
-added spike signals while jamming
-fixed messages text w/o stringtable.xml

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love this script, it looks neat and adds a layer of gameplay I could not imagine in ArmA originally. I would love to have it in one of my missions if it wasn't for the script flat out failing to load on the server. Initially I was under the impression that the scripts weren't included in the mission file but they are they just aren't doing anything outside of the editor. I have the init file set up exactly as provided, do I need to do anything else to make it work? as I was under the impression it's kind of a plug and play ordeal. I keep reading about localization between multiplayer on a server and multiplayer hosted on a non-dedicated device but I just cannot wrap my head around what needs to be changed to make it work, is it server related? I read something about FilePatching, could that be my issue? If not then I am at a total loss. Any help would be appreciated as I was hoping to host a mission with this functionality tonight but it appears I might have to reschedule. 
EDIT: I have found a temporary bandaid fix through the Zeus development tools code execution box for our server which leads me to believe that the provided "[]execVM" scripts require some work done to them to make them work properly, apologies for not understanding how to use them, all of my scripting knowledge is copy and pasting things and hoping they work.