Hi

does arma have kick animation? didn't find such with animation viewer but there's a lot of animations.

thx!

anyone? if arma had kick animation I could use it in my door breach script. But if none exists it would be awesome if someone could create one

Unlikely. Not long time ago I was browsing through animations looking for hand strikes. I checked every place suspected to provide such type of animations. I don't remember any kick animations from my search there and I rather would, if I would see any (closest, I saw would be jumping over an obstacle animation, so nope). There are several prolonged breaching animations from some complex cut scene, but doesn't seem include kicking.

Sometimes I wonder, why there wasn't some potentially useful animations of that sort added just in case for content creators on the occasion of some mocap session. If there are some dances and epic splits added...

• Thanks 1

There are some mods that have kick animation and I have tried contacting one author to see if he can lend the animation but he doesn't seem to be active member in here.