Sign in to follow this  
Matthew291079

5 extra slots

I strongly believe 5 extra slots are

required for looting as it simply isn’t enough in my game where I like to loot plus with my loadout taking valuable space, bullets and consumables. Please like if agree with me and would appreciate this being considered?

• Like 1

consumables and bullets should be on a specific pouch... like a 10 slots.  It will calm down a few guys that go hunting with 200 ammo  😉

• Like 1

I don't know why some players need more slots, cause a Lot of players take like 200-300 ammo. But if you need more slots I can understand. I seen a screen Shot of several players that has had all of their slots filled with all portable signal detectors now how could someone pick up that many portable signal detectors I think they must have been cheating or something. There was like 80-90. So tell me how a player has that many in game with them. I just think that is suspicious.

If I survive my slots are always full and with no ammo as I have to remove any unloaded ammo prior to end of game to maximise on resources/consumables which each type takes up one slot. I can’t manage to carry any gun parts collected and it’s heartbreaking to discard them as they end up being collected for nothing and I can’t drop them for other players. A player who doesn’t understand why more slots are not needed is a player camping/sniping and going for kills only. I loot first and shoot when I encounter another player but I try to avoid and lucky enough or do otherwise not sure how many kills I would have if treated this game like call of duty, I have 2267 kills whilst playing safe and avoiding safe/airdrop and other players intentionally...I like to survive and come home loaded.

If the slots could be maximised and not wasted, we wouldn’t need extra slots...why 24 electrics need 3 spaces, 100 Thompson bullets 5 slots, you pick up one of each medicine in a first aid pick up area and you lose 4-5 slots. We can have the same amount of slots of slots could hold hold more like 50-100 of each resource regardless of what it is. 100 food would fit into 1 rather than 4, I was on a boosted map and my starting path got me 300 food...12 slots really for a low xp item?

Does vigor really want players discarding what they have earned, I have to every game I manage to survive in and it annoys me a little especially if I contributed to a boost for map.

Worst thing is destroying bullets, Makes the blue chest pointless if can’t carry them as they have no xp value so end up destroying them one by one as my priority is resources that are worth something but my defence becomes less and is a risk and these are what I built. 

Perhaps dropping items should be an option rather than discard, gives other players some nice little treats to loot. People destroy so other players can’t benefit.

• Like 1

Just won a vss vintorez off someone after a duel, he had 8 slots of ammo...I had to discard them all in favour of resources. Can this be addressed, 10 bullets per slot? Can one of 3 things happen, more slots, more items per slot or prefers separated ammo pouch?

That is with the 2 slots of my

own guns ammo kk62 that I discarded, it really hurts all this destroying items and increasingly frustrating...hate being in standstill and wasting time playing swaps.

Hi Vigor, I would deeply appreciate if this suggested could be taken under consideration. I don’t feel it would take too much effort or affect your vision of the game in anyway, it would really help having the 5 extra slots as constantly deleting. 1 treasure find cant fit

into current slots, have to delete half of it to get half want. It hurts to earn things then have to lose them and be one to decide what is most valuable.