Beans135

pboProject error

Not sure if this the right place to put this...

Hello,

I've been fallowing this https://pmc.editing.wiki/doku.php?id=arma3:terrain:ultimate-terrain-tutorial and got up to the point where you pbo your files. When I try I get this error. I looked around online for a bit but couldn't find anything about this.

scanning for pbos to make....
preprocessing folder gull\gull_test001(pbo)
<scanning files to pack>
<building a land class list>

</land_class>
validating gull\gull_test001\source\layers.cfg
ok

</endscan>
Warning, a source\ folder has been moved, do not stop this process till finished
<using bis binarise.exe to binarise wrp, p3d or rtms
><copying/crunching to temp>
Failed. View->output logs for gull\gull_test001
The source\ folder has been restored. It is now 'ok' to exit if you need to.
gull_test001.pbo not produced due to error(s)
Job(s) completed in 0secs on Wed Aug 26 15:04:37 2020

Thanks

View->output logs

Click the output and binlog buttons and see what the error is, normally near the end of the file.

Also in pboproject settings turn "off" warnings are errors

Thanks, got through that error. Now it just says error code 31, the missing files are p_000-000_l00.rvmat, p_000-001_l00.rvmat, p_001-000_l00.rvmat, and p_001-001_l00.rvmat. Yet when I look in the directory in named (\c:\users\chewb\appdata\local\temp\data\layers\), I see the files and can open them just fine. I did turn off warnings are errors.

1 hour ago, Beans135 said:

Thanks, got through that error. Now it just says error code 31, the missing files are p_000-000_l00.rvmat, p_000-001_l00.rvmat, p_001-000_l00.rvmat, and p_001-001_l00.rvmat. Yet when I look in the directory in named (\c:\users\chewb\appdata\local\temp\data\layers\), I see the files and can open them just fine. I did turn off warnings are errors.

eek, someone didn't follow the guide correct lol

Look at the path of the output in this pic

PMC-ArmA-3-Ultimate-Terrain-Tutorial-Ter

All your stuff needs to be on the P drive. Change the output folder to the correct folder, then re exports all layers and a fresh .wrp