fOrsythiaa

Hei Outlanders, here's some info about crafting times for consumables 🍅

⚠️ Attention Outlanders! ⚠️

There have been a lot of discussions regarding crafting times these past few days, so we would like to address it in the form of a post.

There has been a change done in Update 4.1:

Upgrading your Water Distillery is newly helping you reduce your crafting times for consumables 🛠️

This reduction is possible up to 100% (Instant crafting) if your Water Distillery is completely maxed up (lvl 13)

It is an intentional change we released with Update 4.1, but it kind of went under the radar, because it was sadly not included in the changelog - our apologies for that.

• So NO - it is not a bug.
  • No, it is not a super-secret surprise, although I believe that this change will be welcomed by many of you.
  • And if you have been crafting a lot recently and you are scared that we will "wipe" your stash because you were taking advantage of a "bug" - you do not have to be scared, no wipes will be done because you were using a 100% legit system to do so (also congrats for maxing this shelter improvement 😉)

There is only one issue with the UI - the description of the Water Distillery is wrong. We are working on a fix and hopefully, we will be able to release it soon.

Thank you for understanding and I hope this clears it up.

See you in the Outlands! ❤︎ 🍅

My water distillation was maxed to level 13 along time ago but mine says reduced time up to 33% not 100% as mentioned?

• Like 1

Same here, been at level 13 for water distillation for ages now & it takes me 40 mins to craft a mortar. Friends who are at level 9 & lower can craft mortars in 20 mins yet the update was supposed to be 0 mins crafting time according to the latest update. Makes me wonder, what other mathematical errors are in the Vigor systems that effects players like food generation, material generation & antenna crown generation. Would love to know what Vigor is doing to remedy this for effected players as this bug has cost me atleast days in crafting time?

Edited by swafen
  • Like 1

Hi @Matthew291079 and @swafen, we did hear that some people are not seeing this change, and it isn't working as it should. The team is discussing what might be causing this issue, and they will look into it. 🍅

• Like 3

Thanks for the reply & hoping the issue will be fixed in time for Season 5

• Like 1

It's been over a month since the initial post regarding this issue. Wanted to know can we please have an update on what's going on? Thankyou.

@swafen The team is still working on a fix, it seems like some people have already gotten their crafting times fixed. The issue is more complex than expected, so it can take some time for a complete fix for everyone. 🍅

On 9/30/2020 at 7:16 PM, fOrsythiaa said:

@swafen The team is still working on a fix, it seems like some people have already gotten their crafting times fixed. The issue is more complex than expected, so it can take some time for a complete fix for everyone. 🍅

Ok, it's now over Another 2 months since your previous post & this issue has still NOT been fixed???

In hindsight, I was obviously being very very optimistic about this being fixed for season 5 though with season 6 now looming, I think it's only fair that the effected player base be told what is going & when will this be fixed.

Thankyou

No need to reply as this issue for me atleast has been rectified with the latest update. Thankyou

Indeed, it was meant to be fixed with update 5.1 - but we eventually had to forgo it to focus on our PS release and Season 6. All the fixes planned for 5.1 has made it into update 6.0, so I'm glad to hear that all's well now 🙂