Sign in to follow this  
snoopynator

battery

just a simple question : where's the loot !!!   All of the long house are now pretty empty if you compare with a few week...

If someone can explain the goal of all this kind of "ordinary" modification..  I dont understand, the game lost more in my point of vue. We are now in the killing mode, were you need to kill all others to have a decent loot

Can you just change the description of the game : not a survival game were you need to loot stuff on a map to a Killing game, where you kill and loot.

I know it's difficult to be original in the world of game. But you are droping slowly in the path of all other's killing game. 

rip Vigor !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are so right ...

The survival aspect, is totaly vanishing from the game, on every update for the loot.

It has become so hard to build up the shelter with shitty loots...

If vigor insist on less pick up points, can they at least increase the pick up amount as makes no sense in the 1 + 1 + 1 electric/glass, etc. Some houses/warehouses are constantly empty and seem pointless seeing as they are never a place where a safe will be. Places with loot have more attraction and players meet up better to cause the duel that seems to be desired by the new game philosophy