thirith

Looking for a comprehensive list of vehicles for main game and big mods

Is a comprehensive list of faction vehicles, ideally including RHS and CUP vehicles, available anywhere? Whenever I play missions like Dynamic Recon Ops, I find myself facing lists of vehicles made up of letters and numbers and teensy icons, and I simply don't know what most of them are, so I always default to the ones I know. Obviously I can check in the editor, but it'd be immensely useful to have an online list somewhere. Even if it just includes the main (or the most useful) vehicles, it'd already be very useful.

Actually, making a list of available vehicles is really easy.

copyToClipboard (("getNumber (_x >> 'scope') == 2 and configName _x isKindOf 'AllVehicles' and !(configName _x isKindOf 'Man')" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgVehicles") apply {[configName _x,getText (_x >> "displayName")]}) joinString endl)

Run this in the Debug Console, will return the all vehicles including MOD ones into clipboard. Not sure this helps though, you can try.

Cheers, though it’s not exactly what I want. I get that kind of list in Dynamic Recon Ops, but most of the vehicle names mean nothing to me, which is why I always tend to pick the ones I know. Perhaps list is the wrong word; what I’m looking for more is almost a kind of catalogue I can browse, showing me what each of the vehicles is.

Oh, brilliant! That's definitely very useful. Now, if there was something similar for the CUP and RHS factions, that would be absolutely perfect!

Edit: Looking at it more closely, it seems like some of those vehicles aren't actually Arma 3 vanilla, so perhaps the list already does cover some of the CUP and RHS vehicles - and at the very least I'd be able to make a copy and add to it by hand.