redkuri

Nintendo Switch free-to-play release?

Hello,

Sorry if this question sound stupid...

Can I get release date Vigor free to play version? Me and all of my friends waiting this game, we already plan to play together on the switch.

Thank you 

The free release on Switch store was meant to be yesterday though.............

I was getting hyped only to be let down

• Sad 1

@fOrsythiaa

End of this year? I thought it was yesterday (based on eshop information). So i expect its release this day or this week... Ok then... Maybe dev needs more time to fix some issue and bugs..

@Tansingh1995

Yes, me and my friend from discord so hyped about this game. So sad....

Unfortunately, we have no control over what date the e-shop puts, as that is on Nintendo's side. Also, we've stated numerous times on our social media and through our game's trailers/videos on youtube, that July 8 will be the Founder's Pack release, and that we will be releasing f2p by the end of this year. Feel free to follow us on fb/twitter/instagram if you'd like more updates; we will definitely be updating you guys on the f2p release once we have news about it. 🙂 

Just a suggestion.... If you want to start playing this game I would recommend you to buy the founder pack now. You get crows worth of 40 bucks for 20 bucks and they are important to getting started and having fun. There is Crossplay with XboX and they have a big advantage. As a new player it´s sometimes important to buy an insurence for 60 crows (when you are playing duo, only one needs to buy it) or more loot on a map for 30 crows per 50% bonus. If some players in your lobby are paying for 350% loot bonus I would highly recommend to buy inurence, but it still depends on which map and how many/how good equipped the players are.

Also if you buy the game now, you can buy a battle pass from the crows too and have more than 1500 crows left and get crows back while leveling your battle pass.

As long as crossplay exist, switch players will have a hard time to get into the game....

Think about it and for me it was totally worth.

❤️ Holy