Matthew291079

Rewards for level 51-75

Did anyone happen to receive premium rewards for levels 51-75 as I only have the basic rewards despite purchasing the battle pass for season 4 for levels 1-50, only ask as whilst I was receiving the basic rewards...vigor asked if I wanted to purchase battle pass for 690 coins and I said yes but it said can’t connect to server so now wondering if I missed out on these rewards or not as I can’t see a buy battle pass option no more since it first appeared yesterday’s. Just says premium tier owned.

Added battlepass levels? 

Sounds to me like less content being delivered 😂

20 hours ago, Matthew291079 said:

Did anyone happen to receive premium rewards for levels 51-75 as I only have the basic rewards despite purchasing the battle pass for season 4 for levels 1-50, only ask as whilst I was receiving the basic rewards...vigor asked if I wanted to purchase battle pass for 690 coins and I said yes but it said can’t connect to server so now wondering if I missed out on these rewards or not as I can’t see a buy battle pass option no more since it first appeared yesterday’s. Just says premium tier owned.

The rewards for levels 51-75 are crates with various rarities - the rewards are the same for those who have the free battle pass, and those who have the premium one. We added the extra levels, as those who have completed the battle pass were saying that the wait is too long.

Thanks for confirmation, it’s only because I was asked to purchase battle pass and when I couldn’t...I thought I may have lost the additional awards which thankfully didn’t exist. It really was a nice surprise having levels 51-75 provided as a pick me up as was really frustrating waiting for the new season and then a further delay was extremely painful.