Moon_chilD

Second Zeus added through script doesn't work

Hey guys, 

as explained here I'm currently trying to create a ACE Self-Interaction that grants you access to Zeus. 

So far it works just not entirely. 😂

In short: When you use the "Promotion" Self-Interaction I wrote you should be granted access to Zeus. The code that is running is this: https://github.com/IndeedPete/staf-mods/blob/master/Source/%40STAF_Misc/addons/staf_framework/fnc/zeusaction/fn_zeusactionpromotion_exec.sqf
It is more than inspired by how ZEN handles Zeus promotions. (After weeks of trial and error with super long code this seemed way to nice to not use)

As much as I understand after a quick ask on the ZEN Discord, this is basically how a Zeus is handled through the vanilla eden module. Whenever I test it alone (in the Editor or the Server) it works just fine but if I try to have another one also getting into Zeus it does not work for him. 
So basically, I get on the server and create the Zeus through my Self-Interaction (or even Debug Menu) then I have my friend do the same (doesn't matter if you was there since launch of the mission or if he jips) and he can't get into Zeus. He only Zeus pings when he uses the zeus key.

I'm fairly sure the issue is, the second Zeus is not create simply because if I look at 0,0,0 I only see one Zeus Game Master Module. (Yes I tried adding in objects to Zeus). 
Now the issue: I have absolutely no idea why the second Zeus is not created. 

By the way: Even using the ZEN Zeus Module to promote someone to Zeus doesn't work.

It would be awesome if you could shed some light on this!
Thank you very much for helping. I know this text might be confusing so I'm open to answer you questions!
One more thing, I know my code might be ugly or not the most efficient or even 100% correct. I'm very open to criticism since I'm still in a learning process.

Many Greetings
Moony