Sign in to follow this  
wolny slimak

Some observations about weapon recoil prior to update 4.1

I am writing because I do not know in what direction the recoil mechanics are going? This game has a lot of problems, but the recoil of the weapon and aiming with the crosshairs is tragic.

First, the recoil of the weapon, the recoil should be dosed depending on the shooting attitude! This is the basic feature of the weapon. The shooter controls the weapon differently while walking upright or lying down, but not in this game, it is strange because the recoil breaks the player and pulls the barrel towards the sky, you should probably be more stable in a lying position.

The cross, ok. Cool thing, but in my opinion, the cross should not be so different depending on the shooter's attitude. The first shot is always aimed, so the cross should be focused, no matter if you are standing or lying down. Later, depending on the class of the weapon and the type of fire, it should change.

• Like 1

The recoil is what drove myself and many others I have no doubt, away from the game.

It has constantly changed, continuesly frustrating the player base.

It was as close to something that looked like a polished games recoil last season and then they quickly destroyed that this season.

It was a fun game while it lasted, I voted with my thumbs you probably should too @wolny slimak

• Like 2

This is a very good point, glad it has been brought up...also my crosshair has looked invisible at times with a white crosshair in snow. Not sure what would be

most appropriate as in most cases I like the crosshair way it is but have had some difficulty in snow situations but in random scenarios where it just got camouflaged and caused a little anxiety as I was trying to focus on a prime area or kill

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matthew291079 said:

This is a very good point, glad it has been brought up...also my crosshair has looked invisible at times with a white crosshair in snow. Not sure what would be

most appropriate as in most cases I like the crosshair way it is but have had some difficulty in snow situations but in random scenarios where it just got camouflaged and caused a little anxiety as I was trying to focus on a prime area or kill

You know you can change the color of the crosshair. I set my crosshair to red.

• Like 3

Thanks Edmin, I never knew that but I will definitely be looking into how and doing it tonight for sure? thanks mate 

• Like 1