combataz

Unable to take items from dead enemy inventory.

Hello all! So, I've run into an issue that I didn't realize was an issue until the other day. In all missions across my server, both ones I've made as well as some others, it turns out you can't loot the dead. I'm fine with it morally and ethically, but whenever I'm in the inventory, no matter how many times I dry and drag that gold watch over to my inventory, it doesn't work. 

Now, I saw an older ticket on BIS' tracker that suggested an init.sqf with this in it:

waitUntil {time != 0} ;
{_x setUnitLoadout getUnitLoadout _x} forEach allUnits ;

Which did not seem to fix it. Any suggestions would be super appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/8Grmgqk

This is the list of mods that I'm running. I don't see anything in there that could cause issues but who knows what I'm missing.

Have you tried it without mods? Then load up mods that may be the culprit to zero in on which one might be causing it? You can probably count on RHS, CUP and the Advanced x mods NOT being the cause though. If it still happens without any mods loaded though, it's a mission script problem, which is likely being handled by an event handler.

• Like 1

I forgot to mention.

I doubly confirmed that it works fine in single player. I'm able to loot ammo and items from the dead.