Sign in to follow this  
Matthew291079

Challenges not being renewed

I have the challenge kill a threat for a purple crate which I got 3 days ago and decided to keep it until complete but unfortunately none of my games played so far have had players become a threat so a little frustrating. Anyhow the issue is 3 days ago I completed the other 2 challenges and the last 2 days these challenges haven’t renewed so it seems this kill a threat challenge is stopping any new challenges coming through or it won’t renew until all 3 are complete, can you urgently look into this...I will delete the challenge for now but would be great if you can fix this bug ASAP for future cases

Please note as soon as I deleted the kill a threat challenge, 2 missing challenges despite saying new one will appear in 7 hours automatically showed up. Deleted them too as too shattered too complete so will wait for a new 3 tomorrow.

This is still an issue, note it’s if any challenge remains, new ones don’t appear it seems as I kept kill 10 outlanders with machine gun and now I can’t get 2 new renewed ones from completed tasks. Players please help me with this issue as it seems this is who I speak to in forum.

I'm having the same issue.  My daily challenges don't renew.  I get the countdown, but the next day they are the same.