kylejess69

Trigger to activate once vehicle has full fuel

Hi everyone, 

I'm trying to make a mission that involves refuelling a helicopter as part of it.

So far I've set up the create new task etc. and got the fuel truck in position and it fills up the helicopter as intended.

I can't figure out how to make this activate a trigger however in order to complete the task.

I have tried using the fuel command but it does not return a boolean value so it doesn't work. I've trawled the forums and youtube but still can't seem to find a solution.

Does anyone know how to make this work? It seems as if it should be easy and I'm just missing something.

Thanks in advance, 

KJ

The condition ”fuel myVehicle == 1” returns a boolean.

• Like 1

I've tried inserting that into the condition field of the trigger but it still doesn't work:

fuel myVehicle == 0.95;

I also tried this and it also didn't work: (Note; heli1 is the variable name)

fuel heli1 == 0.95;

Can someone help?

KJ

Try ”fuel myVehicle > 0.95”.

EDIT: Reason is that the float value returned may never be *exactly* 0.95. A good practice when comparing decimal values is to never check for exact equality, but for a span.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @enigma.. it worked for me too and only took 2hrs to find this answer... thank you so much 😀 you guys do so much for people struggling to get on top of this stuff

Tama

edit: the task is not showing as completed.. Something small missing.. will figure it out ..