In Arma 2 I absolutely loved the Zeus AI mod. It made singleplayer missions tremendously more exciting. I haven't found any AI mods for Arma 3 that do anything nearly as good. For anyone who is familiar with the Zeus AI mod, what should I be doing in Arma 3 to get an experience similar to that mod? Thanks

text to speech

mortgagecalculator.tech

play missions in A2 with Zeus + gl4

Edited by dalber24
error

4 hours ago, AnthonyGonzales said:

I haven't found any AI mods for Arma 3 that do anything nearly as good.

Have you looked through my list?

7 hours ago, ZackTactical34 said:

The issue has more to do with Arma 3 AI just not being as good as Arma 2.

I see, sounds like a personal preference rather then actually proven by many tests to confirm and also to compare notes.

This is another list of mine that lists everything i've researched about the AI for Arma3

and what they do and how they function:

Aside my own work, there were many contributors who have done tests, ect,.

To bad there isn't a list like that for Arma2/OA then we could compare notes.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:00 AM, AnthonyGonzales said:

I haven't found any AI mods for Arma 3 that do anything nearly as good.

And ... where have you looked, and what mods have you looked at, tested?

There are many scripts and mods that do many things, not every mod covers every aspect of Ai enhancement.

• Like 1

Nice, most of the time when i play arma3 im mainly soloing it, not commanding AI although i can and have many a time, i would prefer the enemy AI have

good tactics, and what not to fight against, but Arma3 is my core game if that makes any sense, which is where i spend most of my time.

I have and played all the games in the series since the beginning, Arma2 AI is pretty decent i do agree, but its not something i can play on a regular basis

at least not without my COWarMod 😉

I'm rather laid back when it comes to the games in the series, most of my focus when i play is not so much what the AI are wearing, carrying and or doing provided

what they have and are doing are decent and believable, the more the merrier but my main thing is efficiency, function, and best performance in my own

execution of things, i dont really care that the AI aren't 100% with all their skills, or dont do this or that, it just dont do nothing for me, it dont change how i feel about the game

for me its about what i can do against them, i just want someone to shoot at and at least give me a nice challenge and they do.

If i want to step it up a notch i will use a script or mod to change things otherwise it dont bother me.