snoopynator

suggestion for the future

HI all,

a few suggestions :

- remove all point for kill and all kind of reward link to kill in the game ( maybe it will stop the migration of player who think that Vigor is just another Apex style game

- add sharing point when in team you share box etc

- add a pouch for ammo ( distinct from the bag )

- remove artillery, portable detector etc.. it's help killer's 

- add more to the shelter, fishing camp etc

- bring  back the spirit of Vigor, a survivalist game where you have to build stuff,  not just killing others

- add bonus point were you meet others players without killing it ( can be a few place in map where players can reach to meet )

- add a kind of market, where you can sold or exchange fuel, nails etc

But one more important: bring back map that we can select..  random map are like, played the same map 4 time in a row yesterday....

thanks, the game is still fun to play, but I think it goes in a direction where you will lost Vigor players and get Apex and other kind of killer's game like that.

Ciao !

• Like 3

That would be a great idea. Thats what i liked about the game in the beginning. Now its who can kill the most & how much items u can have. Gun everyone down & take all the loot. I havent finished all my shelter improvements & a lot of others have finished their shelters & keep playing then destroyed enough resources to finish my shelter. Dont get me wrong they grind hard getting the items but there is just going way overboard on keeping that much just to destroy it when they reach  level 50.I think when players reach level 50 & have their shelter complete they should just get points or something instead of hoarding all those resources to destroy later, thats. Just my opinion & im sure this will get alot of negativity. I just want to have fun playing again.