Sign in to follow this  
ConanRC

Female Character Models for Basic Arma 3

Hi Dev's

Ok First thing's First , I have Support ARMA 3 , Way more then a lot of people in that I have purchased so many Copy's for myself and Friend's , I think I deserve to Request what I want to ask.

My Question is , we are starting to get a lot of Female Players on Arma 3 , could the Devs please create some Female Model's so the Females can select that class if they choose to.

dont make it a mod but an Update for the base game , we play KOTH with no mod's so would want it to be part of the game.

Thank's Devs

Please make this happen.

9 hours ago, ConanRC said:

...I think I deserve to Request what I want to ask...

That exact reason is why this thread exists...

...could the Devs please create some Female Model's...

No.

If BI were going to do it, I'm pretty sure they would have done it at some point in the past seven and a half years since Arma 3 came out...

On 7/26/2020 at 6:48 AM, ConanRC said:

I have Support ARMA 3 , Way more then a lot of people in that I have purchased so many Copy's for myself and Friend's

Good Job! And how do you know you have done more then a lot of people, like who?

Buying the game for alot of friends and strangers is just one way to support Arma3 and the devs, to me its about the community.

Without the community there are no mods, scripts, missions, terrains, tools, and anything else that we all play with, having the game is a

definite plus but it does not necessarily denote support. 

Without community BI has but a game, if no one gave feedback on bugs, problems or something they created, if nothing was created out of a fan base

or an interest in the game then BI would have little to no reason to keep expanding the game like they have over the years.

I get what your saying for female models it could have been added in earlier iterations of the game as Jackal326 pointed out so in all likely it wont happen,

your best bet is to use mods to solve your lacking character model role.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:48 AM, ConanRC said:

I think I deserve to Request what I want to ask.

What in buying the game many times gave you the idea that you now reached a level where you "deserve" or now have the ability to tell BI to create something

of your choice?

I'm sure BI very much appreciate that you have bought many copies but this game is worldwide, you would need to account for all those people who

have done similar if not more then you.

You know building models, scripts, code, things in and for the game takes alot of time, and for BI probably some money, and how much for a few female

models would it cost them to create, and how long would it take them, the models will need clothes too, and maybe some gear,

what color clothes should they be wearing? Pink with a camouflaged tint to it? I mean whats ideal for a female in your mind, or do they wear the same as the males?

How about hairstyles, what can they do to distinguish a female from a male or does it matter?

Dont fancy what you have or think you have done so much that it goes to your head and gives you ideas that you've reached the, im special level :wine:

unless BI has stipulated some reward or a program where you can do things and they will fulfill promises based on certain requirements then

there is no entitlement to anything.   

Yes you can request something, and theres a couple of places for that, feedback tracker being one of them.

Welcome to BI forums btw!

Dont take my points above for disliking you or what you suggested i'm all for female models,  just your

approach and how you requested it, its done a certain certain way, stating one deserves it to me is a bit selfish when there are many many others

who have put it more time and effort into the community then you, so your not the only one, we all play the same game in certain respects. Cheers!

• Like 4

TBH, people have been asking for that since the beginning, but BI has been unwilling to address the issue, probably because of sheer amount of remodeling it would take to allow them access to all of the same gears as males. Just ask the modders who are tried to do exactly that. They'd basically need to remodel every uniform and vest in the armory, and there's an awful lot of those. All for something that would be in really bad taste to put into a DLC. 

I hope that ArmA4, whenever it comes, has more than one body type available. RPGs have had character generators for years now, and it's an approach that static body and face models just can't match with regards to diversity. Considering that we've been hearing a lot about diversity lately, I'd think it'd be a good thing to consider. 🙂 

• Like 4