Alex Hakkenberg

ARMA 3 Eden Editor crashes causes it to be unusable (UNSUNG MOD)

Good day,

I am fiddling around with the Eden Editor however there is no use of trying any further since it is unstable as .... every time as I am looking around in the Eden editor the editor freezes and crashes.

Having Global Mobilisation and Unsung. Downloaded through the steam workshop.

Hope someone knows an option how to fix this.

Thanks in advance

Hello, Welcome to BI forums!

What are your computer specs?

Post your rpt, it can be found here -----> C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

Open the rpt with notepad, copy the entire content and paste it into a spoiler, or paste it here

https://justpaste.it/

publish, and paste the link here in your reply.

So in the editor:

• When does it freeze?
  • When does it crash?
  • What are you placing?
  • Are you playing as in previewing something you built, or just placing objects and its freezing and crashing?
  • Crashes and freezes with AI units, objects,. or both, many objects, or a few?

5 hours ago, Alex Hakkenberg said:

Good day,

I am fiddling around with the Eden Editor however there is no use of trying any further since it is unstable as .... every time as I am looking around in the Eden editor the editor freezes and crashes.

Having Global Mobilisation and Unsung. Downloaded through the steam workshop.

Hope someone knows an option how to fix this.

Thanks in advance

If you have memory crashes using Unsung, especially on the APEX-related maps (Doung, Da Krong etc), test the 3 available memory allocators in the A3 Launcher. I find that the JEMalloc to be the most stable with the Unsung Mod.

Probably too many objects like trees in Unsung mod and I noticed 3den crashes on 3D. So, in 3den, try to work in 2D map at most, save often.