Sign in to follow this  
Ronnycharlas

Battery Draug??

I'm sure it'll be nerfed now I'm posting about it but Battery Draug is probably the best map to be playing right now.

Plenty of close exits for when the radiation comes and even when not boosted, if you can clean out the 3 buildings at the military yard you can score 20+ electronics 50+ fert 50+ glass 100+ chemicals and score the odd lock box. https://showbox.bio/ https://tutuapp.uno/

Every other map right now is too thin with loot and way too spread out.

Be careful out there outlanders

You’ve said it now 😂 -pictures devs altering in game code- I love batterie draug before the nerf to map selection I only ever played that map to get the shelter upgrades I needed but now I don’t play much at all!

• Like 1

Vigor have now emptied these military yard buildings as well as making all games minimal loot, they really are ruining a great game...this is supposed to be a looting game yet the maps are being bled dry. Too many empty houses, getting bored of running around. What’s the point of 1 glass/1 electric when you find them? Lose the stats when comes to loot per encounter as just getting on my nerves seeing a minus when I run a whole map and picked up the scraps that have been placed, just a money tactic to try and get us to boost (which only gets you how the game used to be)

• Like 2

I managed 6000+ loot value after running as much as I could before airdrop only because I got a kill and took my victims loot, this earnt me 0.38 on the loot per encounter stat. Time to treat this game like COD and start hunting people down and killing them for loot, double up or triple up that way. Follow the bullets.

• Haha 1

In map with loot, I loot...  but when loot it's spread all around 1 of glass etc, I prefer to wait for a "victims" and take his stuff.  Sick of running all the map for nothing except bullets from others players.

• Like 1

Beyond ridiculous, 2 floors, 6 rooms for 1 electric in 1 house that hasn’t been looted. I ran the whole farm and came out with a glass and some metal/wire. By the time I crossed half the map and had scraps, the airdrop was in play. I like to loot but starting to think the creators don’t want us to earn loot but boost for it so will stick to hunting/killing even if means exit camping to get a better result if that’s what the game is coming to...disappointed to say the least

• Like 1