JohnKalo

[SOLVED] Best way to MP credits

Just to clarify ... because I am doing the credits does not mean that the campaign finale is nearly ready. I would wish 👌

Now can somebody please inform me about the best way to add rolling credits at the end of the mission?

And how I have to call them so as for all players to see the credits. It is about an MP Hosted Server.

Have the credits on client and let client side code show them. maybe only thing server has to do is tell client when to show the credits 

• Thanks 1

Thanks. How please?

1 hour ago, JohnKalo said:

Thanks. How please?

well if you tell how you want the credits to be displayed then maybe someone can help you. I'd probably create black screen (dialog) and scroll the credit texts there...

• Thanks 1

Thought that was what rolling credits meant :icon_confused:

Yes you have assumed correctly. A black screen and rolling credits afterwards. Like them scrolling down like it happens in games in general.

17 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

Thought that was what rolling credits meant :icon_confused:

Yes you have assumed correctly. A black screen and rolling credits afterwards. Like them scrolling down like it happens in games in general.

oh good. I thought you might want some camera moving around the battle field and then show the credits or something. Simple black screen is lot easier. But I will leave that to others and might return later if no one hasn't helped yet

• Thanks 1

Just decided to make a credits video and play that one instead. The size is not that big so it is for the best. No need for help on this one. Thanks for offering assistance 👍

Glad to hear that. Thanks for the advice! 

Had checked those two but the first was not good and the second is not explained enough in the wiki. At least for me.