Burrefin

Vigor for PC?

I've come across this game a few times now, and the game seems dope! I was just wondering is Vigor ever going to be released on PC?

Hello, thank you for the question. We are not opposed to the idea of expanding on other platforms, but for now, Vigor PC port is not in discussion 🍅

• Sad 2

On 7/22/2020 at 2:56 PM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hello, thank you for the question. We are not opposed to the idea of expanding on other platforms, but for now, Vigor PC port is not in discussion 🍅

So could a playstation port be in the making? I already bought the founder's pack for the Switch and would be all over it again if it was released on PS4. If there's time before next gen.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:56 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Is this still the case? And if so, then why is a PC port not in discussion?

Greetings,

started to played Vigor as soon as free to play hit on Xbox live. I switched to PC platform a year ago and now miss this game, I had to borrow the kids Xbox for a couple hours and see the new changes. I’m so glad this game is still going the right way. I wish it would come to PC as I’m sure many of us would agree. This game got me into survival like never before, brought back some heart racing moments that no other games had in years… 

i play started to play dayz recently but I still have love for vigor and truly hope you guys port it soon. 🙏

i rarely invest myself into video games social media, however Vigor makes me wanna follow up and support you guys. 

• Like 1

@Pachucko thank you so much for your kind words! To answer yours and @Social Terrorist 579 's question, right now, we are not planning on porting the game to PC. We're currently working on polishing up the game, and other improvements too 🍅

When you end up polishing the games can be a possibility the port for pc?, the game just looks fabulous and its sad that people like me who cant afford a console are being unabled to play this game.

On 7/14/2021 at 6:57 PM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hello @NicoRH, unfortunately, we still don't have plans to port to PC currently. 🍅

Oh hey! A developer! Don't mind me saying Hi, You see. As much as Vigor gets on my nerves, I LOVE Vigor, Thank you for the gift of Vigor, I hope you can get Vigor up to a stable state again. Greetings from New Zealand!

eeey a like from the dev

• Like 1

On 7/14/2021 at 8:57 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hello @NicoRH, unfortunately, we still don't have plans to port to PC currently. 🍅

Hi, First of all i'm a big fan of arma and dayz, and love how BI developes games.
Well like all others stated above here i would really love to play Vigor! But only available on Console?!
Why isnt this not yet ported to PC, Is there maybe an update as of march 2022??!

i agree on this coming to pc. i honestly think it beats most battle royals our here honestly. i like the game and it seems suupppeeerrrr ffuuunnnn but i suck on console. lol ive been a pc gamer all my life i was just messing around on my wifes xbox when i found the game and played a little. got my arse handed to me but went to my pc to find it. but couldn't obviously. i really hope this game comes to pc. it would be a blast and i think it would get a big following. ill be hoping and wishing from here on!

On 3/29/2022 at 4:29 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

@manos86 Hi there, we aren't bringing the game to PC right now - so no update or changes as of now. 🍅

Well as the creators of the still popular DayZ besides not wanting to scavenge sales and or players from it why not plan a release or at least give full disclosure about if it is possible or absolutely not an option for Vigor to see the light of day on PC... I've viewed one video on  this game and I'm interested in it but I do not own any current consoles just classics and my PC. DayZ is great but also graphically dated.

i wish that they would get vigor to also be playable for pc i enjoy it on xbox already but i want to try it on pc

Hi @Dela_spring, we're happy to hear you're enjoying Vigor on Xbox 💪 We're still not currently working on bringing Vigor to PC, but we'll see what the future holds! 🍅