Bravo from me, for what it's worth it is one of the finest maps made and the details therein match well to the atmosphere that you're attempting to re-create. Wonderful job, the devil is in the details and this is something I appreciate.

• Like 1

OMG - this map is stunning....Hell i just wanna go walk around those woods let alone actually get a chance to pitch some battles there

Greedily waits...

Edit: didnt know it was available right now lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, froggyluv said:

OMG - this map is stunning....Hell i just wanna go walk around those woods let alone actually get a chance to pitch some battles there

Greedily waits...

Edit: didnt know it was available right now lol

Original version is available, the final version should be out... I guess when it's done. Making assets takes time. Especially buildings..

26 minutes ago, Craig Gilliver said:

Utterly beautiful! Thank you for your work on this. Your attention to detail is awesome. 

Thanks, I appreciate the support. I wanted to polish up this map for a long while. I had a lot of help from the community on how to do things

• Like 1

For me personally this seems to become the first real good looking and authentic WW II western front map we've got so far. May sound harsh but all the other existing maps look oudated and honestly not very authentic. The Pacific maps from FoW are pretty good and so are the original eastern maps from Iront Front but that's it for me..the rest do the the job but well....

I really hope we will see a few more maps made by you....I also love the seize of this map...reminds me a lot of the Hell let Loose maps 🙂

keep it up

• Like 3

unknown.png
Interiors and shenanigans. Bit of radio silence now as I get to work on making something better to show. Thanks for all of the support so far.

• Like 6

Fantastic work, totally empty buildings have always been an immersion killer.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 4:46 AM, arma131 said:

Fantastic work, totally empty buildings have always been an immersion killer.

For sure, it's also a matter of making sure it works correctly on a technical level.
unknown.png
I've been working on more structures to replace old A1 ones for villages/towns and things. There might be a few enterable variations of these, but that's something I'm waiting to do until the end because it takes twice as long to make them.
unknown.png

• Like 7