Sign in to follow this  
jd0n91

Hello!

Hi Switch players, didn't expect to be the first post here. Friend code below if you are looking for somebody to jump on with! (New player also 25 hours on Switch)

SW-3271-6417-0526

Anybody else noticing the motion controls are broken at the moment?

The motion controls are disgusting on the Switch anyway. My Jon cons are naffed, my character either walks on his own or looks to either the sky or ground, so I use a pad which is still pretty unresponsive. I'm just waiting to be able to turn cross platform off. Its 8 xbox to 4 Switch at the minute. Major disadvantage.

I think the xbox players have a big advantage against switch players.... graphics! I play on switch and when you see some one in the distance it's like a block of dots that is moving. If they are lying on the ground in the dark I can't see them even when I know there is a player! Either they give the switch a graphic patch or they just give us the option to turn cross play off. 

• Like 2

On 7/22/2020 at 7:51 AM, assault-cpt said:

I think the xbox players have a big advantage against switch players.... graphics! I play on switch and when you see some one in the distance it's like a block of dots that is moving. If they are lying on the ground in the dark I can't see them even when I know there is a player! Either they give the switch a graphic patch or they just give us the option to turn cross play off. 

They say due to this game not having many players in its paid for session they are leaving it as it is as queue times would be too long. Just make it free already with the founder's upgrade optional for a month or so. The game is great but the enjoyment is quickly sucked away with going up against full xbox players.