Sign in to follow this  
BlackbirdSD

Trigger to add respawn tickets?

Is it possible for a trigger to add more respawn tickets, in game?

Thanks

I haven't run this in a while, but it is what I have used before in trigger activation (should add 5 tickets to blufor):

[west, 5] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 6:24 AM, Soapbox0331 said:

I haven't run this in a while, but it is what I have used before in trigger activation (should add 5 tickets to blufor):

[west, 5] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;

I got an error when activating the trigger.  Didnt work.  It does work if I activate the trigger before losing any of my default respawn tickets.  But if I already use one then activate the trigger I get this error.

'...errespawntime ((_respawnDelay - (time - |#|_deathtime)) max 1);

};

};

sleep 1;

};

...'

Error Undefined Variable in expression: _deathtime

File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_respawnTickets.sqf [BIS_fnc_respawnTickets]...,

line 86

19 hours ago, BlackbirdSD said:

I got an error when activating the trigger.  Didnt work.  It does work if I activate the trigger before losing any of my default respawn tickets.  But if I already use one then activate the trigger I get this error.

'...errespawntime ((_respawnDelay - (time - |#|_deathtime)) max 1);

};

};

sleep 1;

};

...'

Error Undefined Variable in expression: _deathtime

File A3\functions_f\respawn\fn_respawnTickets.sqf [BIS_fnc_respawnTickets]...,

line 86

Not sure what this means Blackbird. I am not getting any errors. This is how I am set up:

Respawn Module: Blufor 15, OPFOR 10 (just so the Lose trigger displays the correct message when BLUFOR runs out of tickets)

Attributes/Multiplayer/Respawn/Subtract tickets upon Death

I hit the trigger without using any tickets and it adds 5. I hit the trigger after repsawning and using a ticket and still adds 5 to what is left.

At times, I have had to delete a module and start with a new one for whatever reason, it just didn't seem to cooperate. I am certainly in the Noob category for editing so that error may make sense to the experts in this community.

On 7/26/2020 at 9:15 AM, Soapbox0331 said:

Not sure what this means Blackbird. I am not getting any errors. This is how I am set up:

Respawn Module: Blufor 15, OPFOR 10 (just so the Lose trigger displays the correct message when BLUFOR runs out of tickets)

Attributes/Multiplayer/Respawn/Subtract tickets upon Death

I hit the trigger without using any tickets and it adds 5. I hit the trigger after repsawning and using a ticket and still adds 5 to what is left.

At times, I have had to delete a module and start with a new one for whatever reason, it just didn't seem to cooperate. I am certainly in the Noob category for editing so that error may make sense to the experts in this community.

Im not using the respawn module.  Just respawn on death position.