Hello everyone,

I've made a custom mission, using custom mods (from the 506th) and additional addons, along with my own custom faction made through ORBAT. The mission works very well, just some oddball errors.

To the point: My friend is able to join the server with ease, no hiccups or errors. Everything operates as normal: Joins the server, chooses a slot, I start the mission up, he downloads the mission file just fine, but then the map's loading screen (tanoa) gets stuck at around 85% of the way. On the map brief, his player even goes to the blue rectangle at that point. Hitting continue, he can still hear everything fine, just as if he were actually in the mission and I can see his name on the player he's chosen.

We've tried what seems like everything at this point and I'm at a loss:

- Deleted all MPMissionCache (on both of ours)

- Made sure his mods works in the editor

- Made sure we had the exact same mods loaded, AND in order

- Applied the "fix", done correctly as done in the video, found in this video where an init.sqf is applied in the mission file and exported to the MPMissions folder, and I load THAT mission in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y4JuvoT1Gs

- Restarted several times

Note that when in the editor and loading this mission, or saving it for the first time in the particular editor session, I get this error: []: 'bin\config.bin/CfgPatches/tiad_506th_Light_Laser_switch/' not an array

Also note that when loading the mission on the server we (both) get this error: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.506th_atrophine'.

Mods loaded are as follows (in this order):

- 506th IR - Community Based Addons v3.15.1

- 506th IR - Advanced Combat Environment 3.13.2

- 506th IR - Mod Pack 3.3.8

- 506th IR - CUP Terrains - Core

- 506th IR - CUP Terrains - Maps

- 506th IR - RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

- 506th IR - RHS: GREF

- 506th IR - RHS: Serbian Armed Forces

- 506th IR - RHS: United States Forces

- 506th IR - Task Force Radio (TFAR) v1.0.325

- CBA_A3

- C2 - Command & Control

- ALiVE

- Ares

- Achilles

- NIArms All in One

- L3-GPNVG18 Panoramic Night Vision

- MLO All-in-One Collection

- UnderSiege Patches & Insignias

Link to download the .rpt file:

- .RPT FILE

How can I fix this? What am I missing here? I've spent a lot of time making the mission (too much to admit, especially since it was my first ever real attempt at making a polished mission)

I'd suggest you take care of the couple thousands of lines of errors in your RPT about that 506th weapons mod.

5:52:53 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.506th_atrophine'.

Well something is trying to create a weapon with that classname, but that weapon doesn't exist.

Search for that classname in your mods configs and the mission file.