AnonymousWrex

Stuck at loading screen for all clients

UKQnRBb.jpg

server RPT:  https://pastebin.com/TxjrbvU4

myself and others in my community have started to get stuck on this screen, the server RPT seems like the  server itself is doing fine, this is happening after installing a few scripts, however i was able to join once, had a database issue, had to wipe/reinstall the database and now none of us can complete joining again, and it doesnt seem like the RPT has any player join or leave messages... any help appreciated. 07
thanks

What was the last scripts and mods you added to make it do this, the database looks like it loads ok from the rpt.  Occupation is heavily logged in the rpt. 

scripts were enigma revive, DMS, exile occupation, ryans zombies, exile z and ZCP, plus some for making CUP, RHS vehicles weapons and gear accessable in the traders...... i re installed exile overall to the server, re scripted the missions and now everything is gravy.... i mustve really messed up a script somewhere for the RPT to not show any errors.

• Like 1

Little tip, add mods and scripts one by one and test after each is added. That way you can pin point the one that is causing the issues, if you add lots at the same time it makes it harder.   Glad it's sorted now anyway.