BladeBeastHunter

Dedicated server, other people can't connect

So I have recently gotten into arma 3 servers and i thought to make my own so i port forwarded and in 'host session' it worked! my friends could join
but then i want to create a dedicated server and thats when it started other players outside of my network can't connect and

it just said:

Player (playername) connecting

Player (playername) disconnected 

I got my friend to try it out and at first it said battleye failed to initialize and got kicked back to server screen, once he tried again it started loading and then he just got kicked back to server screen no message, nothing in the logs.

i have port forwarded ports 2302-2305 and i use TADST and i have disable the firewall on my pc and router. I have created out bounding and inbounding network rules on the firewall on my pc and the server is vanilla so no mods.

I have tried to search this issue up but to no success. 

Read the guide here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dedicated_Server#Port_Forwarding You need to open a further port to allow the server to work properly.

DST Port Protocol Destination Comment

2344 TCP + UDP 81.0.236.111 BattlEye - arma31.battleye.com

2345 TCP 81.0.236.111 BattlEye - arma31.battleye.com

2302-2306 UDP anyArma Server to Client Traffic

2303 UDP anyArma Server STEAM query port

2304 UDP anyArma Server to STEAM master traffic

So open ports 2303 -2306 UDP. Then port 2344 TCP+UDP and 2345 TCP. Then it should allow you to connect from the Internet.