Better late'o'clock than never I suppose. Today at 4AM I managed to submit my entry to the competition: the experimental Waltham Robotics DOGG-0 field support unit. Whopping 10 hours to spare! 😝

unknown.png?width=863&height=539   unknown.png?width=893&height=598

The unit was deemed too expensive for the Military to test so Waltham Robotics had to look elsewhere for testing partnership and they ended up collaborating with the AAN news service with exclusive documentary deal about the development and future of robotic all terrain field support units. WR provides the technology and technical support and AAN war reporters take the units out into difficult and dangerous parts of the world documenting the ups and downs of the little helper.
unknown.png?width=1342&height=606

unknown.png?width=1030&height=663unknown.png?width=1058&height=663

The DOGG-0 unit is rather curios by nature and only time can tell how far the technology goes:

• Like 17

Ahhh... now the statue in the Art of War DLC beta makes sense! Ha ha, this totally slipped past me. Fun stuff! 😄

On 7/15/2020 at 6:23 AM, HorribleGoat said:

The unit was deemed too expensive for the Military to test so Waltham Robotics had to look elsewhere for testing partnership and they ended up collaborating with the AAN news service with exclusive documentary deal about the development and future of robotic all terrain field support units. WR provides the technology and technical support and AAN war reporters take the units out into difficult and dangerous parts of the world documenting the ups and downs of the little helper.

UPDATE: AAN later sold DOGG-0, which was acquired by DICE, repainted, armed and then featured in the first Battlefield 2042 trailer.

:9 I saw that too. Robots like this are making their way into games now.

• Haha 1

On 10/15/2021 at 1:12 PM, zukov said:

an idea
Spur-le-robot-chien-armee-de-Ghost-Robot

I called this long time ago:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Do you happen to be planning to release this mod? You're the only one with such an attempt, with beautiful animations to boot! Not to mention that it's canon to the 2035 Armaverse since Art of War.

On 11/19/2023 at 8:20 PM, PineCone227 said:

Do you happen to be planning to release this mod? You're the only one with such an attempt, with beautiful animations to boot! Not to mention that it's canon to the 2035 Armaverse since Art of War.

Plan, yes! Try to find time to do that, Yes! 
Success rate so far: 0% 😅

• Sad 2

On 11/26/2023 at 8:15 PM, HorribleGoat said:

Plan, yes! Try to find time to do that, Yes! 
Success rate so far: 0% 😅

Oof, alright. That's still an optimistic response though 😄 Anything wrong with pushing to Workshop as-is? If I had to guess, the community would likely eagerly patch what's left unfinished 😛