DrUnK BeaR RuS

Server locations, bad ping :(

Please tell me where the servers of the Vigor game are located at the moment, and are you planning to launch the server in the Asian region after the release of the game on the switch?

• Like 1

I think many players would appreciate an answer to this question on where the actual servers are located

The fact is that me and my friends who are playing vigor from the Asian region, and we experience a big delay during the game, there is a delay of about 180-200ms, this is terrible!  believe me, many would be grateful for the launch of Vigor servers, for example in Tokyo or Hong Kong, many new players would come to the game, believe me!  Due to the bad ping in the game, many players from the Asian region leave the game, because not everyone wants to play with a ping of 180-200 ms, it's just a nerve!  Please convey my message to the authorities, those people who can solve this issue with the installation of Vigor servers in the Asian region, thanks for your understanding ...

Developers, do you read the messages?  In my Country, it is customary to answer them, this is considered a tone of respect for the players who bought your game, if you read this message, you can add to your wishlist, add a server to Moscow if you cannot add it to Asia OK.  Many thousands of players will thank you !!!