sgtfuzzle17

Are changes to the Support mission framework coming at any point?

To start off, I'm a massive fan of the Support framework - not enough missions make transport/logistics pilots really feel like they have a meaningful impact on the battlefield in my opinion, and I'm not a huge fan of the needless level of complexity involved with getting ALiVE working properly. 

However...

Since we got the mission framework, it seems to have the hardcoded limitation that getting out of your chopper outside the base/leaving the base in any manner other than a helicopter results in a "returning to base, out of bounds" message. Now, I get that the mission is geared towards support objectives (they've specifically stated in the past it was designed this way so that when it was released alongside the Helicopters DLC, there would be a mission purely focusing on the logistics capabilities those new vehicles brought to the table) - it does it better than anything else. But the inability to have even a small player squad operating alongside a larger, busier air wing kind of sucks, especially when its due to a single option that could be as easily turned off as a single attribute in one of the modules. Is there any chance of getting in contact with Bohemia and seeing if they'd make this change?

Alternatively, if people know a way around this limitation please let me know so I can implement it.

Are changes to the Support mission framework coming at any point?

Probably not.