Dragonfire967

Question regarding VPS hosting for Arma 3

I am going to apologize in advance if this question has already been asked, but I did not directly see any answers to it through a brief search (I may not have been using the correct keywords).

Would anyone have any recommendations for a decent low-cost VPS host to use for ARMA 3 - Exile server with Windows Server 2019?  I have checked multiple hosts, and the average cost I am seeing is between $30 - $50/mo for 4 cores at 3.8GHz+ and 8+ GB of RAM (I hardly find any VPS packages for less than 8GB of RAM).  I am specifically just looking for a low-cost VPS to set the server up on, test that everything is working, then upgrade the memory to handle more players once it is ready.  I would host it at home, but not sure if my bandwidth would be high enough to support 50+ players (150Mbit/sec down and up, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 8-core Ryzen 7 3.7GHz with liquid cooling, Windows 10 Home).

I did try checking out Amazon EC2 packages someone referred me to... but the cost per month, even with a savings plan, was ridiculously expensive at roughly $240+/mo for a 24/7 server.

Only reason I am looking at a VPS vs just a hosting package specifically for Arma 3, is the costs seem to be about the same, and by hosting it myself on a VPS (or on my PC via a virtual instance), I don't have to pay by the slot, but rather based on hardware.  I am also willing to try setting it up on a Linux OS, I just have minimal to no experience with Linux vs Windows.

Thanks again for any input, it is greatly appreciated!