fOrsythiaa

Vigor is out now for the Nintendo Switch! 🍅

Outlive the apocalypse in post-war Norway.
Get your Founder's Pack from the Nintendo eShop now!

Yeahhhhh ! 

To be honest it was a bit difficult to understand what contains the Founder Pack. 

On the Nintendo Switch Store there are not informations about the content of this pack.

Earlier you released a pic which showed what's inside, it was great ! 

Have a good game 😉 

• Like 1

Please allow for cross platform to be turned off. I dont want to play against someone who's console specs are 100x better than the Switch. It runs pretty choppy on the Switch as it is and the analogues are not made for shooting games. 

@SudzMaballzz we understand that plenty of players are having discussions about this; but for now, while we are still only in the Founders Pack, playing against Switch players only can cause longer queue times due to not having a lot of Switch players. It should improve once the free-to-play release is out 🙂 

But then will you look to see if it can be an option? The Switch isn't the best of consoles. Although it will be a slight advantage to having an xbox buddy in your group, the Switch is under powered and not smooth when it comes to aiming. Cross-Platform, as incredible as it is, I wouldn't play any game on a Switch against any other console or PC.

On 7/20/2020 at 9:29 AM, SudzMaballzz said:

But then will you look to see if it can be an option? The Switch isn't the best of consoles. Although it will be a slight advantage to having an xbox buddy in your group, the Switch is under powered and not smooth when it comes to aiming. Cross-Platform, as incredible as it is, I wouldn't play any game on a Switch against any other console or PC.

Yes, the team is looking into it and we are trying to figure out possibilities on how to solve it.

On 7/22/2020 at 2:06 PM, fOrsythiaa said:

Yes, the team is looking into it and we are trying to figure out possibilities on how to solve it.

Maybe bring forward the free to play with the option to upgrade to the founders pack? My love for this game is quickly dying due to the massive disadvantage. Its impossible to progress in the game now.