I have a vanilla mission though I am running a few client side mods.

The mission revive is set:

Revive Mode: Enabled for all players

Required Trait: None

Required Items: Medikit

Incapacity Mode: Basic

I thought this would allow any player with a Medikit to revive another player but that does not seem to be the case.  Only the medic can revive and they don't need a Medikit.

Am I doing anything wrong?  S

Edited by strider42
Added 'Incapacity Mode' setting.

I ran the same test with no client side mods running and the problem still exists.

However if you set:

Required Items: First aid kit / Medikit

Then non-medical units can revive  S

On 7/4/2020 at 10:01 PM, beno_83au said:

Are you using a description.ext? 

No I am using the Eden Editor to set the settings.

Might be the mods over writing some settings. You should run a quick and dirty test without mods to confirm that revive works then at the mods back in one by one. Seems tedious and generic, but if a mod is at fault it'll help to work out which one. 

15 hours ago, beno_83au said:

Might be the mods over writing some settings. You should run a quick and dirty test without mods to confirm that revive works then at the mods back in one by one. Seems tedious and generic, but if a mod is at fault it'll help to work out which one.

That is the test I have done that test.  No mods in the virtual reality environment.

I'm surprised that no one else is reporting the same issue, though it is hard to test as you need 2 PCs.

Still I have the "First aid kit / Medikit" option to get round it and there is always the option to set the revive equirements to "None" but I have not tested that.

Thanks for you input @beno_83au  S