I have made a code generally like:

Extended_Init_EventHandler
{
	class CAManBase
    {
    	init = "if (_this select 0 == player) then { /*code*/ }";
    }
}

And now I want to run on multiplayer games. Suppose I am hosting a game with the  code and my friend joined my game without this code. Question is, will the { /*code*/ } be triggered when my friend enter the game and initialize himself?

Many thanks to your help

2 hours ago, Maffine said:

Suppose I am hosting a game with the  code and my friend joined my game without this code.

Where is the code being kept that a player joining your mission would not have access to it?

8 hours ago, Harzach said:

Where is the code being kept that a player joining your mission would not have access to it?

Emmm, an addon I loaded on my own computer? Maybe I am misunderstanding multiplayer scripting XD

Either it will or it won't. Whether or not the code can be called this way, and if it will work the way you want, depends entirely on the contents of said code. 

Sometimes, presenting an issue or problem in the abstract can help clarify it. Sometimes not. In this case, it is the latter.

Also, have you simply tried it?

2 hours ago, Harzach said:

Either it will or it won't. Whether or not the code can be called this way, and if it will work the way you want, depends entirely on the contents of said code. 

Sometimes, presenting an issue or problem in the abstract can help clarify it. Sometimes not. In this case, it is the latter.

Also, have you simply tried it?

Well never mind, the code is troublesome and I've decided to do it the easier way. Thanks anyway.