zeealex

Fifty Shades Mod Set

Just gonna drop this here:

Fifty Shades of Female

Fifty Shades of Female is the new overhauled version of FEMAL3 to fall under the 'Fifty Shades' nomenclature.

Fifty shades is, first and foremost, an understatement; this new overhauled version contains over 100 identity classes, allowing you to change hair and eye colour to get the look you want.
The heads have been made from a 100% new highpoly model, and features high detailed photoscanned textures to really enhance the fidelity.
Also! Hair that doesn't suck!! Coutesy of Alpenwolf.

COMING SOON:
-Black Female head
-More Hair Selections
-More Head Shapes
-Bug Fixes

Known Issues/Qualms
-May be some teething issues
-No Female voices - I've learned a lot since the last time I looked, I'll do one last hail mary!
-Some heads might clip with balaclavas and bandanna.
-Heads don't blink - This is due to animation issues with the eyelashes.
-Missions using FEMAL3_v2 will break, links to FEMAL3_V2 should still work if you need them
-Heads may look a bit samey - that will change as the mods develop
-Women are suddenly the majority in NATO militaries now.

Imagery:

Spoiler

36E16CF5B128E7DF03C79D38180EB9ADCAF24F4B

146BC026DACE51E7D989330CC38998FB4A21DC5D

7E718441C25A34AD87B96DF0C4418C64FFF6A7E1

69806F2A98EFA8CED23BAC9E244CE06361774B64

E2DD9AAD71DBCF65F1E55B0787E08553BA11FBFA

E6E402C0964C67784E65CFEC80557D6DA9F9743B

REALLY BIG DOWNLOAD LINK
Also available on Steam

Fifty Shades of Gen 3

Fifty Shades of Gen3 is an overhaul of the FEMAL3 uniforms, featuring a new Crye Gen3 in a multitude of standard camouflages and a name change to fit the 'Fifty Shades' Nomenclature.

Currently, Fifty Shades of Gen3 features a male and female version of the Crye Gen 3 uniform to allow you to maintain a constant standard if required. There are, as of now, unfortunately somewhat less than fifty shades as this mod is in its infancy.

New camouflages and variations will be added over time

Known issues:
There may be some rigging issues here and there, every time I spot one I make a good attempt to get rid of it, but sometimes they can slip under the radar.
slight clipping issue on the female body with a female head (working on that)
some clipping with USP and vanilla assets on the male body (also working on that)
possibly some missing path errors might show up, let me know if they do and what it's pointing to I'll fix it ASAP.
mismatch in colour saturation between the shirt and the pants, I had to hastily rebake and retexture the shirt after dingus over here deleted the files, that will be getting fixed

Imagery:

Spoiler

3AE5044479986A87B1B0D4BAD177701D9097C23A
4EB3C3BEEC4DC93F0625CC5829459CB504CF841A
E621E839326E820CAC6DECBD5A6B4CC29E3EA637
AFDD9CC5E6113F0AAD96BAA230DDD54C9027D654

ANOTHER REALLY BIG DOWNLOAD LINK

Also available on Steam

Fifty Shades of Beard

Fifty Shades of Beard is the newest addition to the Fifty Shades family.

The mod aims to add a high quality set of beards for all of your operator as f*ck needs.

Currently there are only 3 available options, one beard shape in 3 different colour variations, however more variations are coming!

They can be found under Glasses in the arsenal!

Imagery:

Spoiler

2FEEE75BB3AAF19A2FF915DF7F34016AEB6A8389

05250207126E55BEA5305EC09EE849D472D5F95C

45764E3BD36EF61CBF901C38CE3C0D0F6A66E141

47F66DF56682758E680D2F41682741E18549B783

THE LAST REALLY BIG DOWNLOAD LINK

Amazing, it's like you never guessed! Its also Available on Steam!

Credits:
Alpenwolf
Shifty
WolfeActual
Jeza
CG-Bozkurt
Ligro

I havent done this in a while, so I expect some teething issues, apologies in advance!

Love ya!

Zee

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

UPDATED: Minor missing texture issue with the G3 files

• Thanks 1

Looks great but if I can make one small suggestion for your next update; the female shoulders look too broad in MHO.

2 hours ago, dr@gon said:

Looks great but if I can make one small suggestion for your next update; the female shoulders look too broad in MHO.

It's limitations with the male skeleton, they're always gonna look weird until a female skeleton can be configured properly. I have been away for a while though, so maybe horriblegoat has finished his by now.

2 minutes ago, Callsign said:

Great looking work but oddly sexualised name...

The nomenclature is meant to be more of a sardonic joke than a 'sexualised' turn of phrase, I can't help people's perceptions though

• Like 4

Update:

Fixed signatures on fsog3
Fixed Women taking over the armaverse

• Like 1

3 hours ago, zeealex said:

Fixed Women taking over the armaverse

Not so sure this needs fixing....:tounge_o: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/2/2020 at 11:24 AM, zeealex said:

It's limitations with the male skeleton, they're always gonna look weird until a female skeleton can be configured properly. I have been away for a while though, so maybe horriblegoat has finished his by now.

Not yet but perhaps later this year 😅

Great to have you back!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

FSOF UPDATE

• Added Black Female head
  • Removed All Female Heads from engine randomization array. (Heads will now have to be added manually to AI where appropriate)
  • Removed the creepy grins from caucasian faces
  • Added Black hair selection to caucasian faces

Drive link updated
E216D0072E072FC7EF5337ACDC47EA2A1BCBE0E2

837C0BE39C46E8B5AAE615EA6F788096980E7521

• Like 4

Awesome. I saw this on Steam and already added. I wasn't sure if it was a Zee kit or not. 

and why not keep the "creepy" faces? We need these types of weirdo varieties to create atmosphere. Imagine walking around a town when one of these types eyeballs you on Patrol! LOL...

Maybe a weird civies head pack later on? You can configure the heads to Max' Women's mod to use the apparel or extend it.

• Like 1

Haha, fair point valken! the old faces are long gone now, and setting them up to the old version would take tiiiiiime! :')

I might add some wacky hair colours as an expansion though

Just to update a half decent asian face is finally coming hoping to begin work getting her in this weekend!

• Like 3

Hey everyone, love the mod so thank you, but I downloaded the "female" from the link above but the 'Key" folder is empty. Where can I find a server key please?

Wait....is the female key in the Gen key folder?

Got it! It works! THANK YOU ZEE!

Ps.My girl friend just uses the female heads as she likes the CSAT urban fatigues and full body armour so we do not use the Gen 3.

thank you again!

Here she is:

LBqh1fn.jpg

• Like 1

Very good job! I've a question. Do you think is possible to let import your "head" with photorealistic textures ?

I've create my face in p3d and I have texture linked but I not know how to add the heat to Arma3 model/skeleton.

Thank you

NightStalker

Hi! The link for the texture template for Gen3 female on Armaholic dosen't work. ..you have another one?