yqs

T 55 Gunner's Bug

I explain:

This did not happen to me before, but now it is, it is something strange and I am blaming the expansions * Take out the ones that seemed to me that ruined the game * but it remains the same ..

When I put a T55 in the editor, that's fine, the problem is when I put the preview, where the problem is in the gunner of the T55, the character appears outside the cabin, that is, the animation of leaving the cabin, and I tried everything .. but it's still the same, so I don't know what to do, so I ask for help ..

Here are images, this happens with the 3 factions that the T55 has, CDF * expansion PCDF * Takistani Local and Takistani army, I speak Spanish, but put in English, google translates me, Hopefully they help me :c

POSTATA: Images are not attached, it does not leave me, but what I explain must be understood * I will try to publish the images in this publication

eso parece uno de los errores tipicos de imcompatibilidad con algun mod, tal vez estas cargando algun mod sin darte cuenta? estas ejecutando el juego desde steam o desde algun launcher?

that seems one of the typical errors of incompatibility with some mod, maybe you are loading some mod without realizing it? are you running the game from steam or from any launcher?

If I just fixed it, 2 mods were incompatible.