imanari1

Importing character models question

Im looking to import a character model and textures from the 2019 modern warfare,

Curious if its possible to rig the model to the arma 3 skeleton and make the base model and gear invisible while in use?

perhaps bind the model to a uniform/ chestrig?

to clarify i want to the complete imported model visible whilst the vanilla arma gear (uniform, base model, helmet etc.) all invisible.

If possible, please let me know! and big ups to anyone who can list the most efficient way to do this as im new to arma specific modding, cheers lads.

1 hour ago, imanari1 said:

Im looking to import a character model and textures from the 2019 modern warfare,

Curious if its possible to rig the model to the arma 3 skeleton and make the base model and gear invisible while in use?

perhaps bind the model to a uniform/ chestrig?

to clarify i want to the complete imported model visible whilst the vanilla arma gear (uniform, base model, helmet etc.) all invisible.

If possible, please let me know! and big ups to anyone who can list the most efficient way to do this as im new to arma specific modding, cheers lads.

Just clarify further, you should look at the follow forum rule:

3) Discussions about copy protection or copying, backing-up, hacking, cracking or reverse engineering of any of BI's products or the products of any other developer will not be tolerated and such discussions will be deleted immediately. Any breach of this rule may result in the poster no longer having access to the forum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, imanari1 said:

Im looking to import a character model and textures from the 2019 modern warfare

Basically in laymens terms what the previous two posters are saying is, NO you cannot import models from another game

and implement them into Arma3 its illegal and it would infringe on Infinity Ward, and Activision's policies as they own the rights and models.

You can however are free to create your own models for Arma3 but not use and or take models from other games and put them in Arma3.

Welcome to BI forums btw.