Hello everybody,

I´m struggling after quite a long time already with TrackIR getting it to work...again... in ArmA3. Well, it used to work well back in A1, A2, and even A3.

But at some point, it did no more. I really can't say when. I can remember that sometime back in 2018 it was working fine and suddenly, no more.

I tried these things so far

- reinstalling Naturalpoint Software and drivers

- running as admin (both)

- make sure that ArmA3_64x is loaded

nothings, it is not even listed in the Controllers Tab

any Ideas?

njZUlrr.jpg

Have you tried to click the button Aktualisieren? Sometimes Arma 3 looses my TrackIR 5. Game view doesn't change direction. And leds on the sensor looks red/orange/greenish. Pressing the button fixes it and it shows up in the list again.

4 hours ago, Valenorious said:

Have you tried to click the button Aktualisieren? Sometimes Arma 3 looses my TrackIR 5. Game view doesn't change direction. And leds on the sensor looks red/orange/greenish. Pressing the button fixes it and it shows up in the list again.

Oh yeah, I smashed it on and on without any success.

When it was working earlier it worked that way in case I forgot to run the TrackIR Software prior I started Arma. Just by clicking Options out of the menu made TrackIR to recognize ArmA3...but since around a year ago it suddenly does no more.

Only thing I didn't tried yet is a full OS reinstall including wiping all drives