Sign in to follow this  
StarzRiser

Vigor_Only 30FPS ?!?

Hi everyone. I've just created an account in order to give you my feedback about this game.

I've watched a lot of Vigor Youtube videos lately, and I was really excited to try this game out.
So of course I installed it and started right away. After just a few seconds, I felt like something was wrong.. Felt like I was playing the fat Xbox or worse, the 360. My eyes notice right away : this runs on 30FPS. A quick search on google confirmed this because apparently the devs '"can't" make this run on 60FPS. What a joke.

Guys, I've paid 500 Euros last October to be able to play modern games on 60FPS on my Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X. IT WAS THE ONLY REASON for me to spend that much money (which never happens). So my excitement about this game went away soo fast ! As soon as I got confirmation of this info, I uninstalled your game.

Please somebody explain why I don't I have the choice in the options to play this game however I want ? I DONT CARE about 4K, in shooters FPS is actually MORE IMPORTANT than the resolution itself. SO this makes NO SENSE to me, especially in 2020. PLEASE update the game with an option for 1080p/60FPS. When turning the camera it gets so messy it hurts my eyes. I bet people who are used to 30fps dont even notice, and worse they will defend your (bad) arguments. Again, pc players get the best deal even though my console is 'the most powerful' as of now. SHAME.

Apex is a free battle royale game. FREE. Just like Vigor. The playable maps are even bigger, and still, they make it run at 60FPS on X or PS4 Pro because THEY KNOW how much better it feels and we're more accurate and reactive.
Fortnite was also updated for 60fps a few months after its release. And yes, even on Xbox one S I could play it with 60FPS. I dont play it anymore, but Epic games GAVE YOU THE CHOICE to use it or not.
I have so many other examples of "free" games like those that are up to date. Its a shame to release such a game with low standards, and even worse the player is FORCED to acept this with no choice whatsoever. The kind of things that actually pisses me off real bad (as you probably notice).

So my only question is : do the devs have any plans to give us the choice between resolution or framerate ? If yes, then I'll be really glad to play your game and even give you money (yes, I live a confortable life and dont mind giving away hundreds for a game I like). It's uninstalled, for now....

We're at the very end of this current generation, so I expect HIGH STANDARDS (as promised by Microsoft). People should do the same, I'm surprised NO ONE is talking about this (at least, from what I could see).

Now it's gonna take me a few days to get rid of this desire to play this game. I KNOW I'm NOT gonna enjoy it on 30fps. I gave up on this resolution last October and players should NOT accept this. My console is more than capable of running games on 60fps, so I dont buy your lazy arguments. SORRY for speaking the truth.

Hell, a game like Ark Evolved, which is crazy big and demands A LOT from my console STILL RUNS at 60FPS ! And its ALSO in the Game Pass. Take example on those games, they're really good and well executed.

This will be my only message so I apologize for the size of this one ! Its almost a book at this point but PLAYERS gotta voice their opinion otherwise we end up in the situation where I am right now. I guess nobody complained enough about this, so they never update their game.... LOL I'm mad at the players as well for this. If they keep accepting low quality stuff, then this is exactly what we're gonna get. On the verge of 2021 ? PLEASE stop trolling !

P.S : Also wanted to try DayZ out. But if it's also only 30FPS, I'm not gonna play it...  Oh ok google tells me its on 60fps. LOL so why DayZ and not Vigor ?

And why only 30fps for 4K resolution ?!? Games like Gears 5 showed us that it can easily be done. The game is georgous and runs so smoothly. So why limit the players when we know the console can do it ? Still makes no sense. Just hire some devs and there you go. You have money no ?!? Then invest it.

• Like 1

As I've said, players need to stop accepting mediocre games and maybe game developers will stop developing half baked creations.

• Like 1