FTCHOOL

PLEASE VIGOR

I like the game. I've been playing since the beginning.
I don't like two things.
Please, Vigor, fix it.

Please return to the map selection.
Repair the weapons. (stability) Please, Vigor.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2020 at 10:42 AM, FTCHOOL said:

I like the game. I've been playing since the beginning.
I don't like two things.
Please, Vigor, fix it.

Please return to the map selection.
Repair the weapons. (stability) Please, Vigor.

Hello, we understand that the changes we've made to the game so far can be upsetting; however, we've made them as we believe it improves the game.

Map selection was removed to shorten queue times, as well as to lessen the prevalence of teamers - which we believe have both improved over time. The return of map select in the future is highly unlikely.

As for the recoil, we've faced issues in Season 3 which made recoil almost non-existent. With Season 4, we've managed to return the recoil as we had wanted it to be (and it has received praise from our long-time players who have practiced and gotten used to recoil control). We've brought back the unique feel to each gun in the game - we understand it can be frustrating as it is now more difficult for those who are not used to it, but you can definitely get to know the guns and their recoil in the Shelter's shooting range.

• Sad 2

I'll take the hunters season recoil anyday but it's pretty obvious your team believe this is best and only solution for your weapons, which is ultimately going to be the demise of the game.

By adding new weapons for every season, they have to make the new weapons to be "attractive".
That's how I understand the change of recoil, that happens on EVERY season now...

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, gwenchlan said:

By adding new weapons for every season, they have to make the new weapons to be "attractive".
That's how I understand the change of recoil, that happens on EVERY season now...

As I mentioned in my previous comment, we've essentially made the recoil similar to how it used to be - which means, it is how it should be.

It can be tough to get used to if one's not used to the old recoil; indeed, it's very easy to get used to guns with little to no recoil (which was the case with Season 3).

Recoil does depend for every weapon though, and like I recommended, you can get used to the recoil of the guns through practice/usage.

6 hours ago, gwenchlan said:

There should be a base line and then this baseline is twerked/improved over the life of the game.

But to have it yoyo from 1 season to the next is ridiculous, every season is a learning curve, it puts people off, especially this gamer.

You lose the ability to just pick up the game and play, now I've got to learn the recoil system AGAIN...

I hope I'm wrong and maybe it's just my controller I'm having trouble with but I doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1