Sign in to follow this  
Hud561

Scenario Update

Hi everybody,

Is there a way of updating scenarios created in Arma 3 older version to version 1.98 version?   This also includes  the older CUP version to the new one.  I've not been able to open my scenarios  since I updated Arma to "Old Man". Every time I try to do it the scenario opens empty and inform that is missing something.

Sounds like you're missing a mod that is required. What's it telling you?

Hi. thanks for responding and I apologized for not responding earlier. Well, Probably something like that. It says it's missing some kind o ammo. Sometimes, depending on the scenario, it says it's missing some kind of weapon or even a weapons scope. I'll try to find the weapon that is causing this error and delete it from the scenario and place a new weapon or ammo. I just hope it works.

On 6/21/2020 at 8:36 PM, Hud561 said:

Every time I try to do it the scenario opens empty and inform that is missing something.

Open the mission.sqm and list the addons in the list there, also if you have your logs on when you go to load the mission, the rpt will

post all errors of what you see on screen so you can use that as a reference.

Rpt can be found here if your not sure ----> C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

Thanks for helping  Severloh. Be sure I will.

Hud

On 7/20/2020 at 1:23 PM, Gunter Severloh said:

Open the mission.sqm and list the addons in the list there, also if you have your logs on when you go to load the mission, the rpt will

post all errors of what you see on screen so you can use that as a reference.

Rpt can be found here if your not sure ----> C:\Users\your username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

Thanks for helping  Severloh. Be sure I will.

Hud